Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Well it's been a while.. gummi whaa?!

I started reading someone else's blog today and realized, holy crap! i forgot i had one.
Massive fail on my part.

Anyways. Quick thought. Did you know gummi bears (Haribo brand to be exact) contain gelatin? And most gummi products do as well? thanks patrick. now i'm grossed out. For those of you who don't know what's in gelatin, I direct you to HERE.




Of course knowing what it is, may not stop me from eating Haribo bears/peaches/worms what have you. Probably yes... :(

But on the upside, I'll just start eating vegan ones instead... skeptical on those too as I'm pretty sure boiled bones are what make gummi bears so damn good.

well not human bones

As i just posted that picture, I realized Jell-O also has gelatin in it... blech! i guess no more jell-o shots either.

Now if only gelatin products were made out of these:

I would totally eat that

No comments:

Post a Comment