Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A New Leaf

It appears that I'm jumping on the blogger bandwagon. I generally enjoy reading other people's observations and lives through their postings, but I guess with a multitude of time on my hands I've decided to give a crack at ye old blog/post thingy..
Being a completely random type of person, I hope to translate that into this blog. Scattered tidbits and life observations, new and old recipes that I love or have failed on, little inane stories that I've been meaning to write out, movies or music or styles that I've just fallen in love/like with (many of which were soooo last year apparently).
I'm hoping that you, dear reader who happened to stumble upon this sad sad excuse for a blog, will find some usefulness out of this whole experiment or at least a momentary bit of diversion from whatever you were doing before you saw this post.
And now onto the first (technically second) post...

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! I'm excited to read your blog, Nellie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm here too....never dull, i'm sure. i mean, you're a New Yorker now

    ReplyDelete